There are two ways to reset your indoor camera.
Please note that resetting erases all camera credentials and WiFi information, and you will need to set them up again in the app when you reconnect the camera to your system.
Using the Reset button
With camera powered up, just simply press and hold the black reset button on the back of the camera for 20 seconds, then release.
You should hear a beep indicating the indoor camera has reset.
You will need to wait 1-2 minutes for the camera to reboot.
If you haven't heard the beep after pressing the reset button, please reboot your camera by unplugging and plugging the power cable back in, wait till the camera fully reboots, then try pressing the reset button again.
If your camera is already fixed on the wall. Then you can reset it using this software, please choose to download the software based on your operating system. This method applies for all compatible cameras.
For Windows, please download the software as this attachment.
For Mac OS, please download the software as this attachment.
- Download and install the SearchPro software in your computer
- Make sure the search mode is 'SmartP2P' and click 'Search' button next to it.
- You should now be able to see all the cameras on your network. Select the one that you want to reset (the device name on SearchPro will be the same as the DID on the sticker on the back of the camera) then press ‘Browse’.
- A web page should open asking you for the camera’s username and password. The default username is ‘admin’ and password is ‘123456’. If you have changed the camera's credentials then you will need to enter these new details.
- Click ‘Setup’ -> ‘System’ on the left column -> ‘Maintenance’
Click 'Restore to Default', and wait 1-2 minutes for the camera to reboot.