There are two ways to reset your outdoor camera.
Please note that resetting erases all camera credentials and WiFi information, and you will need to set them up again in the app when you reconnect the camera to your system.
Using the reset button
With camera powered up, simply press and hold the white reset button for 15 seconds and then release. The reset button is located at the end of one of the 3 cables that comes from the camera, as shown in the below picture.
You will need to wait 1-2 minutes for the camera to reboot.
If your camera is already fixed on the wall. Then you can reset it using this software, please choose to download the software based on your operating system. This method applies for all compatible cameras.
For Windows, please download the software as this attachment.
For Mac OS, please download the software as this attachment.
- Download and install the SearchPro software in your computer
- Make sure the search mode is 'SmartP2P' and click 'Search' button next to it.
- You should now be able to see all the cameras on your network. Select the one that you want to connect to WiFi then press ‘Browse’. The names of each camera are on the sticker on the back of your camera.
- A web page should pop up asking you for the camera’s username and password. The default username is ‘admin’ and password is ‘123456’. If you have changed the camera's credentials then you will need to enter these new details.
- Click ‘Setup’ -> ‘System’ on the left column -> ‘Maintenance’
- Click 'Restore to Default' and wait 1-2 minutes, for the camera to reboot.