If your camera firmware is 00.10.01.0034, then please follow the below instructions to update the firmware to 00.10.01.0037.
Note: Please don't use the Windows 'Edge' browser here, select a different browser to do this operation.
It's ideal to keep the camera connected to the router via an ethernet cable during this upgrade. We don't recommend doing the firmware upgrade using WiFi, but if you have to, please make sure the camera is in a location with a strong WiFi signal.
- Below you will see two attachments. Please download both of these attachments.
- Once downloaded, please go to the 'Maintenance' tab in web interface, and find the 'Upgrade' function. You'll need to install these two firmware updates in the correct order.
- First, click 'Choose file', then find and select '0034_Upgrade_PART_1.pkg', and then click 'Upgrade'. Please don't select the wrong file, as this will kill the camera.
- Wait for a few minutes as the update is installed to the camera. You should see a pop-up window saying the install has completed and the camera will get back online by itself.
- Now, select to install the second updated click 'Choose file' and select the file you've downloaded that is named '0034_Upgrade_PART_2.pkg'. Click 'Upgrade'. Again please don't select the wrong file, as this will kill the camera.
- Wait for a few minutes, then the install should show as completed and the camera will get back online by itself.
- Please wait for another 5-7 mins after camera get back online, because camera needs a few minutes to do initial configuration. Please refresh the web browser until you see the new login page.
- Please check if your firmware is 00.10.01.0037, if not, please do the upgrade again. If yes, then you will now need to upgrade to 00.10.01.0037P1 - please click this link to get the instructions for this step.