Dimensions (mounted horizontally to a wall)
- 200mm long x 80mm high x 70mm wide
- 7.9" long x 3.2" high x 2.8" wide
- 12 Volt Dc 1 Amp switch mode plug
- 720P High Definition
Field of View
- 60 degrees
- 1.5m (60") cable attached to wall transformer (male 5.5mm x 2.1mm round plug at other end)
- 1.5m (60") extension cable (male and female 5.5mm x 2.1mm round plugs)
- 2m (79") flat CAT 6 ethernet cable
- RJ45 network connection
- Female 5.5mm x 2.1 round power connection
- Reset button
- External antenna connection (antenna supplied)
- 12 Volt DC approximately 450mA
Infra Red wavelength
- 2.4GHz (802.11 b/g/n)
- The outdoor camera has an articulated connection, comprised of 2 swivelling and one hinged joint, between the camera and the mounting base. This allows the camera to be mounted to practically any surface, horizontal to vertical and any angle in-between and aimed in the required direction.
- The app allows the image from a camera to be flipped, mirrored, or flipped and mirrored, which facilitates mounting the camera upside down if required. Mounting the camera upside down (i.e. with antenna pointing downwards) is often preferable when positioning the camera under a roof eave if the antenna would otherwise be under pressure from touching the eave.
- The outdoor cameras are rated IP66, meaning they are dust tight, and protected against powerful water jets.
- This product or similar would be a suitable replacement for an indoor camera power supply if you misplace it. (note: you would need to find a model with the correct plug configuration for your country).